- Chrome vanadium steel, exceeding international standards as ISO 6787-1982, ASME B.107.8M,
Din 3117-1988, JIS B4604-1976 Heavy Duty, etc.
- Super thin head allows to be used in a limited and narrow operation space.
- Great jaw opening is 55% wider than a traditional wrench.
- Deep throat, the height of jaw is 30% higher than a regular wrench.
- Its 15° angle aligning with the nut provides greater leverage and reducing hand & arm fatigue.
- Ergonomically designed TPR cushion handle provides a comfortable hand fit and a warm grip.
- Phosphate finish body & grinding head with scale.
- Ideal application for Plumbing, Automotive, Installation & Gas fitting industries.
- 『Double jaw protection jacket』