- The insulating material " Poly Propylene", has an adequate resistance to conditioning and acts as a fire retardant.
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer Handles provide a comfortable and secure grip and prevents unintentional slipping.
- The insulating material applied can safely adhere to conductive parts from -20℃ to +70℃.
- Each of these screwdrivers have been independently tested at 10,000V.
- Examination of these screwdrivers are in accordance with "GS" Safety Mark. (EN-60900 up to 1000V).
- Mechanical Specifications as per DIN/ISO. Individually tested.
Blade Dia. x Length
4.5 x 80mm
6 x 100mm
8 x 150mm