Pro-Insulate Screwdriver <SLOTTED>
- The insulating material " Poly Propylene", has an adequate resistance to conditioning and acts as a fire retardant.
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer Handles provide a comfortable and secure grip and prevents unintentional slipping.
- The insulating material applied can safely adhere to conductive parts from -20℃ to +70℃.
- Each of these screwdrivers have been independently tested at 10,000V.
- Examination of these screwdrivers are in accordance with "GS" Safety Mark. (EN-60900 up to 1000V).
- Mechanical Specifications as per DIN/ISO. Individually tested.
|Item No.||Blade||Tip ||Size(mm)|
|Dia. x Length||Thickness x Width|
|08110-03100||3 x 100mm||－||0.5 x 3.0|
|08110-03110||3 x 100mm||－||0.6 x 3.5|
|08110-04100||3 x 100mm||－||0.8 x 4.0|
|08110-04120||4.5 x 125mm||－||1.0 x 5.5 |
|08110-06150||6 x 150mm||－||1.2 x 6.5|
|08110-08170||8 x 175mm||－||1.2 x 8.0|
|08110-10200||8 x 200mm||－||1.6 x 10|