The insulating material " Poly Propylene", has an adequate
resistance to conditioning and acts as a fire retardant.
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer Handles provide
- a comfortable and secure grip and prevents unintentional slipping.
- The insulating material applied can safely adhere to conductive
- parts from -20℃ to +70℃.
- Each of these screwdrivers have been independently tested at 10,000V
- Examination of these screwdrivers are in accordance with
- "GS" Safety Mark. (EN-60900 up to 1000V)
- Mechanical Specifications as per DIN/ISO. Individually tested.
|Item No.||Description||Tip||Size (mm)|
|08310-00060.10||6 in 1 Pro-Insulate||－||0.8 x 5.5, 1.2 x 6.5|
|Screwdriver Set||＋||PH1, PH2|
|1/4" hexagon insert bits||＊||PZ1, PZ2|