- Chrome vanadium steel, exceeding international standards as ISO 6787-1982, ASME B.107.8M, Din 3117-1988, JIS B4604-1976 Heavy Duty, etc.
- Hot forged handle and jaw and whole piece with heat treatment.
- Special "non-protruding feature" on the movable jaw end allows a greater ease of use in tight spaces.
- Ergonomically designed TPR cushion handle provides a comfortable hand fit and a durable grip (patented).
- World patented Ratcheting & Adjusting function offers a breakthrough application on traditional hand tools.
(inch / mm)
|Jaw Opening Width (mm)||Torque (kg-fm)ASME (Min.)|
|"03105-06001||6" / 150||19||16.74|
|"03105-08001||8" / 200||24||30.61|
|"03105-10001||10" / 250||30||52.00|